Rename Master 3.16
File Size : 2.1 Mb
Rename Master is a utility for renaming large groups of files with a few clicks.
Anyone that has worked with websites, file archives, or collections of music, videos, or pictures has probably spent way too much renaming hundreds of files. This utility will add, remove, or replace parts of the filename with ease and also supports renaming via file properties, MP3 tags, JPEG JFIF and EXIF tags. Batch renaming that's simple to use, yet still very powerful.
- Intelligent number sorting
- Full Unicode filename support
- File and folder renaming
- Custom filelist columns
- Subfolder Scanning to rename files in multiple folder
- Renaming Variables for JPEG/MP3/Video tags, file properties, counters, and more
- Scripts to save commonly used renaming options
- Optional Explorer integration for right-clicking on files/folders or using "Send To"
- Case Chag and Textfile importing
- Command line options for batch renaming
(Window: Insert/Edit Meta-Variables)
New: added "File Tags" section
New: added filter to File Tags list
Fix: variable was chag in Edit mode when Current File was set
Fix: keyboard navigation issue after moving selected files Up/Down or Bottom/Top.
Fix: file view not set correctly when using the "-s" command line parameter