PDF Data Extractor 1.06
File size: 6.4 MB
PDF Data Extractor can extract certain text information within the PDF, This is an ideal product if you had for example a PDF statement that you need to extract data like Account Number, Name, Address and output this information into an Excel CSV file. It uses horizontal, vertical text position matching and for more advanced matching it has a rules system for conditional matching, e.g.
Only take match when Account Number: text is on the same page. Different fields can also be merged into one, so say First Name and Surname can be output as one field in the CSV file, convert spreadsheet format pdf's to csv files, many options are available: Data Extraction, Run on the command line, Header output, page number field, filename field, Batch list of files to process.
1. Supports Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, Windows 2000 (NT5), XP, 2003, 2008, windows 7 & Vista, 8/8.1, 2012, 2016, 10
2. Stand Alone version i.e. Does NOT require Adobe Acrobat
3. Extract data from multiple page pdf's
4. Multiple output fields from the source pdf
5. Conditional matching rules system
6. Output fields such as: Total pages, page number matched, filename
7. Process batch list of pdfs
8. Optionally run on the command line for automation
9. Supports all pdf types except encrypted and protected
10. Automatically saves settings for later use
12. Full HTML & PDF Help.
fix with loading rules limit when more than 20.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare